COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Scoreboard Bar & Grill's COVID-19 Response
We are excited to begin to serve our valued friends and family again and are committed to do so safely for our staff, our guests and our community.
This is what we are doing:
- Following all CDC and Health Department rules and regulations including Social Distancing of employees and guests.
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all hand contact surfaces.
- Installed touch-less door openers.
- Installed Plexiglas divider at the host stand.
- Discontinued our salad bar, popcorn, and ice cream.
- Continue to provide the highest food safety standards and quality that you have come to expect.
- All employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival and will be required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Training all employees on new COVID-19 policies and procedures.
- Instituted a reduced contact pick up process for to-go orders.
This is how you can help:
- Please follow social distancing guidelines and maintain a 6 foot distance between you and your fellow diners.
- Please leave Curbside Pickup spaces for pick up only.
- Please contact us directly with any questions or concerns regarding your experience at Scoreboard.
We at Scoreboard are grateful to have the opportunity to provide you with the same quality of food and beverage service which you have been accustomed to. We are continuously focused on ways to improve your experience as we navigate these new times. We're extremely proud of and grateful for our staff going the extra mile to ensure food and beverage safety and quality. They, and you, are our family.
The Scoreboard Team